Even before COVID-19 and the extended lockdowns, remote teaching was a growing necessity for teachers and schools all over the world. Fortunately, by 2020 fast internet connections along with intuitive and easy to use tele-learning software such as Zoom have made remote teaching and counseling feasible, though never actually enjoyable. The next challenge was always going to be adapting the teaching methodology and counseling procesdures to the new technology: Minimizing the drawbacks while maximizing the benefits. For example, the standard 45 minutes lesson, long a staple of schools and therapists the world over, is no longer practical in a world where online attention spans are far shorter, and the need to physically walk from class to class is eliminated. In this course we will learn how to adapt learning and counseling methodology to this new world of online telepresence and how to get the most effective resluts.
- Online teaching and counseling – What the research says Details FREE 00:04:00
- Writing Systems Introduction Details 00:55:00
- Neolithic writing Details FREE 00:40:00
- Logographies Details 00:30:00
- Writing Alphabets Details 00:20:00